Friday, May 06, 2005

Ah Ha

Not that anyone knows who this person is, but when I was in 8th-11th grades I was sooooooo in love with a guy named Ryan Kinsey. Oh goodness, I'd have done all types of crazy things for him. He and I went to homecoming my Junior year, but shortly thereafter I met Joe (my ex-husband) so Ryan and I never had a chance to pursue a "relationship." Anyway, long story short, I saw Ryan Kinsey a couple days ago. Thankfully, he no longer has the "gonna throw up right now" effect over me; I am so over him. LOL Only took what, 10 years? The last time I saw him was in 98, and I still felt all funny when I saw him, so sometime between then and now he lost his powerful hold over me. Baaaaaaaaahahahahahaaha.

Yeah, had the Birdy up over 100MPH again yesterday. I'm a speed demon.

That is all.