Monday, May 23, 2005

Smarmy Acts Abound

Yeah, guess who got sunburned? That would be me. Pretty fucking bad, too. My forehead and nose are going to be so attractive when I start peeling. The only thing better will be the top of my head, especially the very front of my head. It's going to be sooooo nasty.

Morgan has a new job. He now works for a different Chevy dealer in Cleveland, and makes $2/hr more with better hours. No more of this working until 11PM when he's scheduled until 9PM bullshit, and no more weekends! He'll work Sunday-Thursday, 9AM-6PM. Did I mention he has benefits too? He had to fill out paperwork today, and probably take another pee test as well. No idea when he starts, guess I'll find out if he calls me this afternoon. I need to prepare a budget so he can see in black and white that we could easily afford to move in together.

Must fax proof of my prior insurance to my new car insurance company so I can get my $400 discount. I was reading the declarations page, and it said my yearly premimum was $1900. Um, no, it's supposed to be $1500 a year. The discount won't actually be applied until I submit proof of prior insurance. I'm happy about paying $1500 a year for car insurance. Nice, I know. But that is full coverage for two cars, with $50,000/$100,000 limits, so I guess it isn't so bad with my driving record. Piss on Grange and their $277 bill for one month, with lower limits. Jackasses.

That is all.