Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Where Are You Bitches??

Don't everyone sign up at once, now. You know, freeipods was bombarded with people completing offers for my account. Or not. Come on, people, hook me up.

My car insurance is now through PGAC, for the whopping amount of $130 a month. That's full coverage for two cars, with high limits, and my wonderful driving record. Yeah, fuck you Grange, and your $277 bill for one month.

Went to Target yesterday with my Mom. I found some really cool shirts for $3.50 each (regular $17,) and then to Gabe's. I found a pair of Tommy shorts at Gabe's for $2, and a Hello Kitty shower curtain for $5. Have I mentioned how much I love Gabe's? Don't have one close to you? Yeah, you're losing out.

Cleaned my room yet again. Now all of my summer clothes (shorts/t-shirts) are in one closet, and all of my other clothes are in the other. Bored much?

Eh, I'm hungry.

That is all.