Wednesday, May 11, 2005

And You Say I'm Bad???

I never again want to hear how I am with a camera; Morgan just sent me these photos via IM:
Delorean Back
Delorean Front
Delorean Dash
Delorean Open Doors
Delorean Side
Delorean Inside
Corvette
The scariest part is, he drove the car and it's a 5-speed.

So yeah, he takes pictures of everything now that he has my old HP camera. Silly boy.

Woo, beginning May 27 Morgan has every Friday and Saturday off! Rock!! Now if only they'd give him a raise.

I have another Urinary Tract Infection. I love life.

I'm soaking white socks in a tub of bleach, water and Dawn with bleach dish detergent. Don't ask.

Morgan's getting all 4 Z28 seats, in grey leather, for free!! We have to pick them up sometime soon and they're in Tiffin about an hour from his house. Woo!

Saturday we went to "The Lot" which is an OfficeMax parking lot directly across from Great Northern Mall. Anyway, so we get there and after 3 hours, it's a lot full of ricer boys. It's us, two other 3rd gen Camaros and one 4th gen T/A. It was all high school ricer kids, who were just plain stupid. Yeah, that sucked.

The car show on Saturday was pretty good, though. Like I posted before, there was a brand new Ford GT that showed up, and the weather was perfect. Afterwards we went to Parrason's for dinner, then to the Lot.

I think that about catches everything up.

That is all.