Thursday, May 12, 2005

*Sob*

I cut Morgan's hair tonight, and I took off too much. It's still long, as long as mine, but I feel bad that I took that much off. And don't anyone email me with "it's just hair." I know how it feels to have to much hair cut off, and it isn't fun. It takes YEARS to grow hair as long as ours is, so cutting off too much is a huge fucking deal. He didn't yell at me or anything, but since I'm all PMS'y, I cried because I cut off too much of his hair. Earlier in the day I cried because he yelled at me for not knowing how to drive, when usually I'd have told him to fuck off and that would have been the end of it. Then I cried when he bitched about me talking at the beginning of a movie. And I ate 3 Ho-Ho's and 2 Twinkies. I never eat Ho-Ho's or Twinkies. Grrrrrr...

Friday we're either going to Tiffin to pick up the Z28 seats, or going to the "new" FBody tuner place for some grand opening thing. Saturday his leather Z28 steering wheel will arrive, so I'm sure he'll spend part of the day installing the steering wheel.

Must.Sleep.Now. I still feel guilty about his hair, though, so I doubt I'll sleep much.

That is all.