Sunday, May 01, 2005

So Lame

There's this guy in Columbus who I've been talking to for almost a year; friendly talk, perverts. Since he lives in Columbus, he and I have never met. Well he's in Canton (right next to my town) until Wednesday visiting his girlfriend, and he and I can't meet up real quick because "she wouldn't appreciate it." How insecure is this girl? I never said he had to be alone to meet up. Better yet, how old is she? I bet her age is directly connected to her insecurity. Christ, I said meet up, not meet up and fuck like bunnies. Besides, I have a Morgan. I just thought it'd be cool for us to finally meet, especially since he's so close to me for once. Oh well, that's what I get for thinking.

I had ramen noodles.

Going to McDonald's for a McChicken minus lettuce, extra mayo.

Sprint PCS can fuck themselves.

That is all.