Wednesday, June 15, 2005

After Careful Consideration

I've come to the conclusion that people on the ThirdGen.org forums are asshats. The people at NEOFB.com are much nicer. Not that anyone cares, really, just saying.

I'm not getting the 91/92 replacement bumper. It's scuffed and torn in one corner, yet the girl still wants $50 for the bumper, plus another $80 for shipping. I don't think so. I'll just get the GTA front bumper from Worshil's for $75 total. The new GFX should be here Monday (coming UPS from Washington state,) and I AM getting at least one replacement fender this weekend for $35 brand new. The Birdy will be complete, dammit.

The weather wound up being not too bad last night. Some hard rain, thunder and lightning for about an hour total. No hail or tornados, so that's good.

That is all.