Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Tired

Yeah, haven't had the chance to update for a while, and this one's going to be really short. But, I leave you with something to rock your socks:
Greenskeeper "Lotion"
right click, save as

Joelle and Kymberlie wrote about the video (which rocks, by the way,) so I tracked down the MP3 on SoulSeek, then edited it from the hour file it originally was part of, to the 3 minute 45 second "Lotion" portion of the song. Yeah, I rule. Everyone has to listen to that file.

What's the purpose of having a cellular phone if your car charger is broken, and you've forgotten your wall charger? Yeah, I rule.

Whee, the Birdy now has new door handles and his inner door panels have been reinstalled. He's almost a complete Birdy!!

Mr. Yuk means no.

Gah, I'm going to bed.

That is all.