Friday, June 17, 2005

Negative

I'm not going to Stan Hywet this year. Brian's woman decided she is going with him, so that means I'm not going. I can't stand her, and there's no reason for me to pretend I like her by going to a car show and putting up with her for a couple hours. Morgan's working, there's no one else to go with me and I will not go by myself. So there we have it. I'm missing Stan Hywet for the second year in a row. I'll also miss the first Massillon car show on Saturday because it's tomorrow, same day as Thunder in the North.

Poop.

Since Morgan didn't call me by 1:30 this afternoon, I will assume that means he's getting off work at 4PM, which means I have to leave my house by 2:30PM. There's no way I'll be ready in a half hour, especially since I'm on the phone with a job service thing, so I think I'll be leaving at 3PM. I know no one cares, but I'm blogging about it any way.

That is all.