Monday, June 06, 2005

I'm An Ass

I sent the end-piece for the Camaro spoiler to the wrong person. I'm such a jackass.

Woo, I installed the air conditioner in my room this afternoon. I can't walk (I think I ripped a vital piece of my back muscle,) but I'll be cool. I also vacuumed my bedroom floor rugs and hung up my clothes. If I have any laundry detergent I'll wash the load of dirty clothes I found lurking in my closet. I fucking rule.

Morgan has to work tomorrow since he's getting Sunday off this week for the twins' graduation. So he has Wednesday and Sunday off this week, and Saturday and Sunday off next week (18th and 19th) for Thunder in the North. It better not fucking rain.

I went outside this afternoon to air out the Birdy, and my driver side door was open. Who the fuck was messing around in my car last night? Grrr. Obviously I'm going to have to start locking my car from now on because people on this street want to be stupid.

Anyone remember when I mentioned GreenZap a couple weeks ago? Well, the site went live June 1st, and when I logged in to check my account, this is what I found. Woo! I purchased a new cell phone (Sanyo 8100) since my Nokia is being ass, and a Compaq web cam. I still have $75 left in webcash and $32 in my cash balance. My cash balance won't be available for transfer until the end of June, but come on, it's FREE money. So far I have nothing but good things to say about GreenZap. A lot of people don't know the difference between cash and webcash though, and that's going to cause problems. Cash is actual money you send from a checking or saving account, and it can be transferred from your GreenZap account into a checking or saving account (just like PayPal.) Webcash is only for use on the Interweb and can't be transferred into a checking or savings account. Later on this summer webcash will be accepted at a ton of online stores, including Target and Amazon, but for now it's only good with a few sellers on eBay. Still, I wound up getting that money for free, and I managed to get a new cell phone and web cam, plus I have money left over. Not a bad deal at all.

Blah, I need to make sure the air conditioner in my room is still A.) in the window and B.) not shooting flames or sparks.

No response to my Wal-Mart complaint. Apparently Wal-Mart only cares about the first time someone is treated like shit in their store. Subsequent complaints from the same customer aren't worth a reply. That's fine. When my Mom and I went grocery shopping last night we went to the Alliance Wal-Mart and spent $160. The RT62 Wal-Mart would have received our business if they didn't suck ass.

That is all.