Friday, June 10, 2005

So Very Tired

eBay is starting to become more of a hassle than it's worth. I sold a shirt on eBay, and stated the sizing was different than what's on the shirt. The guy received it today, and wants a refund because it doesn't fit. Hello, that's why I said to ask sizing questions PRIOR TO bidding. For all of you out there who don't know what "prior to" means, that means ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU BID. So I'm sure he'll post negative feedback because I won't refund him. The shirt was as described, and shipped the same day he paid. I don't want to hear it from him, or any other bidder who can't read auction terms. Thankfully most of my bidders have been great, but there always has to be one or two troublemakers.

I received a cancellation notice from my car insurance company. I'm like, the fuck is this for? My premium isn't due until the 17th, one week from today. It said if they don't have payment by the 17th they're canceling the policy. Um, hello, that's a week away, thanks for the heads up. Scared the fuck out of me when I opened it and in huge letters it said NOTICE OF CANCELLATION. Thanks, PGAC, but you'll get the payment on time.

I just applied for a job at a cheese place in East Canton. Me working in a cheese place would be soooooo not good. I love cheese. Love it. I'll never poop again if I work in a cheese place.

Have to get ready to go to Strongsville. I was going to try and con Morgan into playing putt-putt golf, but it looks like rain is inevitable, so he's off the hook for today.

That is all.