Monday, June 06, 2005

Is Heat A Valid Reason For Murder?

Holy shit, it was hot this weekend. Better than snow, so I'm not going to complain too much. It was 87 yesterday and 85 or so today. I swear, if I lived in a tropical climate I'd be a serial killer.

The people at Sprint are fucking morons. Yet again I'm having problems with my phone. This time I can't sign on to AOL IM so I can't reply to IM's sent to my phone. Sprint's technical assistance isn't 24 hour, so I have to wait until tomorrow to call, and be on hold for 45 minutes. I called this evening, but the guy fucking hung up on me. Gar.

Ion's Moisturizing Treatment is the best conditioner I've ever used. Plus it smells like Orange Dreamsicle. Ion's Color Solution Color Defense Protective Shampoo is quite rock as well. It smells really good, too, and rinses clean. Yay!

If I speak to one more incompetent Sprint PCS representative my cell phone is getting shoved up Aaron's (the guy who sold me the phone) ass.

I need sleep.

That is all.