Monday, June 13, 2005

An Update Finally

I love having money but not being able to access any of the funds. I have my savings account ATM card, but no PIN, and my checking account is funded, but I have no checks or ATM/debit card. I guess that's the best type of money to have; the kind I can't spend.

The store manager from Wal-Mart called me earlier in the week. She totally made excuses and isn't going to do shit about my complaint. I'll no longer shop at the RT62 Wal-Mart because the store manager is a cunt, and the associates suck ass.

I applied for 5 more jobs, but of course no one has called me back.

The Firebird's exhaust is now supported by bungee cords until I can access my savings or checking account and have the clamp things replaced. I would do it myself, but with temps being in the 90's, I don't feel like crawling under my car on the hot blacktop.

Today, my nieces (Hope and Hayley) graduated from the same high school as myself and my brothers and sister. I am old.

I've noticed that smaller photos from my camera phone look OK, but the 640 size at TextAmerica are way too big. Anything over 500 or so is distorted. Oh well, it's still a much better phone than my Nokia 6225.

Shit, I didn't realize it was almost 1AM. I should go to bed or something.

Crappy update, but it's something.

That is all.