Friday, June 17, 2005

Random Thoughts

I hate when I shave my armpits with a new razor. Inevitably they'll itch the day after, because I shave my pits every day and that just irritates the itch factor. Seriously, itchy pits are soooo annoying.

That guy never called me back about my interview so obviously I didn't get the job. Thanks for a complete waste of 2.5 hours.

The Morgan made me rub the lotion on the skin, and then I had to put the lotion in the basket. Yeah, we're freaks, and if you have no idea what I'm talking about, you are very lame.

The Firebird will NOT be receiving his new fenders this weekend. I called CertiFit this afternoon, and they are sold out of the fenders. I can't preorder them, so I have to wait 2 weeks, then hope they have the fenders in stock when I arrive to purchase the fenders. CertiFit also has 87-90 T/A front bumpers for $110 BRAND NEW. Woo! As of this moment, the only parts I actually have for my car are the new GFX from an 87 GTA and new rims (16" Camaro rims, exactly like the RS rims.) Yes, I'm putting Camaro rims on my Birdy. Everyone needs to shut up right now.

I may dyno the Birdy on Saturday; we'll see how much it is then I'll decide for sure. The Camaro is getting a free dyno pull since the original pull on May 21st was inaccurate. A friend of ours has a 98 SS that pulled 400-something HP, and is really pulling over 500HP. Obviously the dyno was off. We're going to use GMR Speed's dyno this weekend, and it's brand new. I'll probably wind up doing it, unless it's ass expensive.

I should go to bed.

That is all.