Saturday, June 04, 2005

Moozda Photos

As the title says, here are some Moozda photos. Morgan and I went to his Dad's house on Pleasant Valley RD, and that's where the Moozda is currently hiding out. Poor little workbench...
Moozda 1
Moozda 2
Moozda 3
Moozda 4
Moozda 5
Moozda 6
The car's in great shape, just really dirty and doesn't run. LOL

The Firebird, Camaro and a random 2nd Gen Camaro at Morgan's apartment building:
Purty

A close-up of the 2nd Gen:
Needs Some Work

I got the Camaro's alignment today, and it helped a little bit, but we really need to change the rotors. We have the parts, just no tools, so I guess we'll have to pay $35 to have the rotors installed. Not too bad I guess; the same as the alignment. I have to run the Camaro back to Morgan since he has my Birdy for the day; OH NO!!

I am officially an adult; I have a checking AND a savings account now. Woo!

We now have two sets of the 91/92 Z28 rims. Yes, we are such losers.

Enough babbling.

That is all.