Sunday, June 19, 2005

I'm Complete

Woooooooo! Guess who finally got the fenders and front bumper for her car? That would be me. Last night (Friday) I was in Strongsville with Morgan. We'd just cashed his check and were in Wal-Mart. My cell phone rang, and I couldn't get to the damned thing quickly enough to answer it. Private name, private number and they didn't leave a message. The person called right back and I was able to answer the damn phone that time. It was a guy I'd called earlier in the day about Firebird parts. He had all kinds of parts from an 87 Birdy, and wanted $250 for all the parts. I don't need doors, interior stuff or the rear hatch, but he had the complete front clip. Long story short, Morgan wound up getting me the complete front clip for $100. Yes, $100. Headlights and everything. The next project is putting the parts on my car. I can't wait! I'll be outside washing the parts tomorrow, and they're not even on the car.

The Firebird was in a car show today. Baaaaaaahahahahaahah.

Must sleep.

That is all.