Monday, June 20, 2005

Zippy Birdy

He is fully complete, hood and all:

One
Two
Three

Yessssssssssss.

Got a job; I start Thursday as long as my motor vehicle report comes back with just the speeding ticket. I have to do a pee test too, but that's not a big deal. I go in tomorrow at 10AM to sign papers and all that crap. The one things that pisses me off is I have to wear long sleeved shirts because I have tattoos and I'll be working with business customers. Fuck you. I seriously almost told the guy to go fuck himself because a lot more business customers have tattoos than any one would ever think. Besides, I have tattoos, so I will do my job less effectively with short sleeves? Eat shit. But yeah, I caved because I need a job. LOL $8/hr with full benefits. I'll work mostly evenings and weekends, which is cool with me. They're open until 11PM most nights because it's the airport location.

Must eat, then I need to clean the Birdy.

That is all.