Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Friendly, My Ass

Yeah, here's an observation. The Queensryche Fan Club is supposed to be a group of like-minded folks, right? Well my experience on Sunday is that they're asses. I can't really explain it other than the Columbus group is like a high school clique and no one else is allowed to join. It was obviously my first soundcheck thing, so why not help me out? I should have known they were asses when I posted a question in the Forums and it was completely ignored. People are fucking stupid.

Today I had my drug test for my new job and I picked up my car. I also returned the headlight switch to Kempthorn VW with a minmal amount of lip from the service guys. I was amazed, I really was.

I have low beam headlights, and a tranny that doesn't leak. My car no longer smells like cat piss when I shift a lot! It's amazing!

Hot damn, I think I just found Proof on Kazaa! If you're not a fan of The Gathering, you should be. I also found Roads to Madness by Queensryche. Tonight is the MP3 search night!

I was in bed, but since I went to sleep at 6PM, I guess I'm probably finished sleeping for the night. I think I start work today, but only if my drug test results are back. If I do work, I'll get off at 6PM, so that's not too bad. Thursdays are the long days; noon to 8PM. It'll be nice to have a job where I actually have work to do everyday!

Goody's is still the pimp store.

I just realized, the Columbus QR show was my first road trip for the year! I love road trips, there's something about rest stops and highways that get me chippy. I'd like to make it to Fallingwater this year, as well as the Carlisle car show. I'm sure I'll figure out other places to travel to as well, but those are the two that popped into my head at the moment. Shit, Carlisle begins Wednesday! I must go this weekend!

I've been wearing shorts, short sleeves and flip flops. And sleeping with my window open. Ah, Spring.

That is all.