Saturday, April 03, 2004

Here's your drunken post for the evening; please forgive any spelling errors...

Went to Eldorado Lanes for bowling. I knocked down 54 pins out of 200. I fucking rock.

Went to the bar. Drank 5 Smirnoff Ice, 1 jello shot, and one shot of Jagermeister. The shot of Jager killed me. I puked not 1 mile from the bar. At least I didn't puke at the bar, that's so embarrassing.

I saw Party of course, since it's his bar, and Crypt was there too! I guess he goes to Akron bars now, the Main Street Saloon and another bar that I can't remember the name of. I'll have to check those out when I'm in the area. He also said to check out Dirty Deeds, which is an AC/DC tribute band. I will do that as well!

Jamie met Jenny and I at the bar. We played pool and he kicked both of our asses. Oh well, at least he took it easy on us.

I think I'm going to bed now.

That is all.