Thursday, April 22, 2004

There Is A Mountain Of Opinion

OK, I'm going to like this job. There's enough variety so I don't lose my mind, and I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH CUSTOMERS! I don't really have to deal with anyone, and the people I have talked to all seem really nice. The freakiest thing of the day is a girl I work with sold me a CD on eBay almost 2 years ago. What's even more strange is she remembered me! Anyway, I guess I'm only working 3 days a week, which is cool but also sucks because I was looking forward to that extra $45 a week/$180 a month. Oh well, at least I have a job that'll keep me busy.
I cropped photos today, and entered some ads. Hopefully I didn't fuck up too much stuff for Heather to have to fix, or else she'll kick my butt! Heather graduated a year after me, which means she's younger than me, but she's really nice and helped me a lot.
My desk at work is being overrun with little brown ants. Not a good thing!
Amended work schedule:
Wednesday-Noon to 6
Thursday-Noon to 7
Friday-Noon to 8 (Or whenever we're finished)
I'm off Saturday through Tuesday, woohoo!

Enough work stuff...

It's been rainy and gross all day which is cool cause I'd be pissed to have to work with it being nice out. Hopefully it'll be nice this weekend.

My sister called and left a message on our machine. I guess my nephew is in ICU at Pittsburgh Children's Hospital. He has pneumonia and his kidney stopped working. This is the nephew who just got a new kidney a little over a year ago (Christmas of 2002). I really wish shit would stop happening to him so he could just be a normal kid. Thankfully all of my other nieces and nephews are healthy, but why did Matt have to get all of that shit dumped on him? If anyone says it's to make him a stronger person, they're getting smacked. He's 11; he doesn't need to be a stronger person, he needs to be a kid.

Must pee, then hydrate myself.

That is all.