Tuesday, April 27, 2004

New Email

Google's new Gmail service is cool. Thankfully it works even when sbcglobal and AOL are down. I really hate the Internet sometimes.

It is snowing. In April. I hate Ohio.

Again Dave Gahan. Don't.Dance.Ever.

I called about my check from Auto Connections and no one answered the phone. It would be nice if I could be paid, especially since I was supposed to get paid last Thursday. Chad was supposed to call me yesterday so we could go over what I did, and so he could mail my check, but he had to go out and take photos so he didn't call me. This is beginning to piss me off. No one has to be there when I get my pay. I have a key, which I need to return anyway, plus I need to pick up my desk stuff for my new job. Grrrrrrrr, I want my money!!! How am I supposed to send refunds, mail packages, buy gas and refill prescriptions if I'm broke? I repeat, grrrrrrrr. I am assured of a check on the 7th, though, so this is good.

That is all.