Thursday, April 08, 2004

Grand opening of Goody's is in 6 hours. I'm too excited.

Didn't do much today. Ran around looking for shorts and couldn't find any I liked. I did manage to pick up Jeepers Creepers for $9.44 at Wal-Mart and that's it. I need to find a new brush since I forgot mine in Jenny's car. I suck.

I took new photos of my car on Tuesday; they're posted in my Yahoo briefcase and on my webpage. I took the photos by the McKinley Monument, but it's not like you can see anything in the photos anyway. I washed the GTI again today, and vacuumed him out. I've decided to give him a bath every week even if he's not dirty. I need to wash the rims tomorrow after I get home from work; I have to go in and update my boss on my progress, and turn in my time sheet. I'm wearing gloves when I clean the rims this time as that shit tore up my hands the last time I used it.

I'm going to Hilarities with Jamie and a bunch of his friends on Friday then I'm running around with Dr. Dork on Saturday. I'll do some bodywork on the GTI this weekend if it's warm enough, and not raining. There's a ton of freaking rust that's popped out on his rear hatch and it really looks like shit. I hate sandpaper, though, and am not looking forward to the sanding part of the process.

All right, I'm off to re-code my webpage so my new photos show up.

That is all.