Friday, April 16, 2004

Whee, I Have A Title Bar!

I went on two interviews today. One at a sign place in Belden Village (customer service/secretarial) and another at national magazine thing (data entry). I hope I get one of the jobs as this 12 hours a week isn't worth shit. The sign place is M-F 8:30AM-2:30PM and the data entry job is Monday and Wednesday noon-6, Thursday noon-8 and Friday noon-7. Both pay $8/hr, and I think I'd like the sign job better as it's more variety; I wouldn't stare a computer screen the whole time. I probably won't be offered either job, though, so that probably won't even be an issue.

I don't get paid until Monday which sucks donkey balls since I'm going to Columbus on Sunday. Bah!

Tomorrow I have to take my car to Don's, drop some packages off at UPS, pick up the rental, return a pair of shorts to Goody's, return some CD's to CD Warehouse, go to Wal-Mart and take my Mom to the mall. I'm supposed to work a visit to Minerva Dave in there as well; busy, busy. All of this has to be finished by 2PM when I'm going to Cuyahoga Falls. I bet you my paycheck I don't get out of bed until noon and shoot all of my plans to shit. LOL

Today, other than those two interviews, I went into work for about 10 minutes and napped from 6-9:15PM. I've also watched the Halloween DVD no less than 3 times. Yes, I'm a dork.

Blogger is still down so I have no idea when this will actually appear on my blog.

I should probably go do something, or something. LOL

That is all.