Friday, April 02, 2004

Woo! Big Lots had the original Halloween on VHS for $3.99! It's the digitally remastered THX version which I guess is even better. I'd have liked to find it on DVD, but VHS for $3.99 is awesome! Of course I'm watching it right now.

I made the Clinique girl cry today. The biddy and I went to Elder Beerman so she could get a blusher and some hand lotion stuff. Well we stood there for 10-15 minutes while the one Clinique girl helped another customer. No problem; there was only one girl and a lot of customers. Not her fault. Well this bitch walks up as though she's going to get helped immediately. We (the biddy and I) knew what we wanted, and the Clinique girl knew we were there first. Well, I inquired about a lipstick and was told they were sold out. I said that was OK, we still knew what we wanted and were ready to purchase the items. The Clinique girl walks off and helps that bitchy woman who had been standing there about 2 minutes. I then got pissed, put the stuff away and was walking off when she finished up with the other woman. The Clinique girl was following me through the store begging me to come back and purchase the items. I told her she should have thought of that prior to walking off when we were ready to make our purchases. Finally she started crying, my Mom felt bad and she proceeded with the purchases. I'm not an ass to salesclerks, but that girl deserved it. When I worked at both JC Penney's and Montgomery Wards I provided excellent customer service and I don't think I'm out of line when expecting the same level of service in return. Yeah, they're mostly younger kids who really don't want to be there to begin with. Too bad, that's your job now do a good fucking job of it or you'll have to put up with pissed off customers. So yeah, I made the Clinique girl cry at the Alliance, Ohio Elder Beerman.

Donald Pleasance is/was a fucking pimp.

I hope I get my car back tomorrow.

Gotta call Jenny in the morning and find out what time she's arriving tomorrow night. Hopefully Jamie will still be able to meet us out there tomorrow night. That'll rock. Again, Jenny and I will be at Iron Tales Saloon in Canton; come buy us drinks!

Off to watch Halloween.

That is all.