Friday, April 09, 2004

I have your Friday Five:

1. What do you do for a living?
Work 12 hours a week for a car sales thing, and I also do eBay stuff.

2. What do you like most about your job?
It'll be fun once I start selling cars myself. Oh, and I can wear jeans to work. That always helps.

3. What do you like least about your job?
I'm usually bored out of my skull due to lack of stuff to do.

4. When you have a bad day at work it's usually because...
I've stared at a computer for 6 hours straight without really doing anything.

5. What other career(s) are you interested in?
Forensic Psychology, duh! I'd also like to be a mechanic, so here's my thinking...I'll get my Forensic Psych Doctorate degree, then become a mechanic! Sounds like a good plan to me.

All right, that Friday Five sucked balls. Oh well, at least there was one this Friday!

I just got up about a half hour ago, so nothing's going on yet.

That is all.