Friday, April 09, 2004

I must have these glasses:

Like they don't rock out! bebe Tatiana frames. The ones I want are a dark plum color, though. The red's just a bit much for me.

Well now, Goody's is certainly a cool store. I arrived around 9:15AM and all of the Goodie bags were all ready passed out. I was about to knock someone down and take a bag, but I figured that wasn't very nice. I found two shirts (a pink Double Bubble shirt and a blue shirt with some cabana thing on it) and two pairs of shorts. I wound up returning the shorts because they're low rise and too damn short. I found another pair of shorts on my second trip to Goodys' but they're too short too. I guess I'm not supposed to wear shorts this summer as I can't find one pair I like.

Went to Dillard's for a return (another pair of shorts) and then ran to have my new prescription sunglasses made. They rock out!

Stopped by Kempthorn Volkswagen to see if they have any R32 or 20th Anniversary GTI's. Of course they didn't have either. Fuckers. I then roamed back to the service department and tried to get the GTI 16V badge for the back of my car. The parts guy wound up calling someone in Germany only to find out the part isn't made anymore. I ordered the turn signal/headlight switch thing so I will finally have low beam headlights. Once I have that replaced I need to finally adjust my headlights so they point out instead of down. I've not adjusted them yet because I have to ride around with my high beams on, and if my headlights were properly adjusted the lights would be too bright. Since the headlights point at the ground, I'm OK. I've not once had anyone flash me to turn down my high beams, so I guess they're not bright at all! The VW guy also gave me a VW Driver Gear catalog chock full of VW stuff. Woohoo! Upon leaving the dealer, what did I find parked next to my GTI? A green Corrado! I drooled over it for a bit, then left the dealership.

I really love my car even though he's still leaking tranny oil.

I have to start going back into the office on Tuesday. This is going to suck. I get so bored just sitting there not doing anything, but I don't want to look like I'm not doing anything. After about an hour of staring at the computer I start to get crabby, and I have to sit there for 6 hours! At least I have a job, though, even if it is only 12 hours a week.

That is all.