Thursday, April 01, 2004

The GTI is on his way to the doctor. He may not be fixed until Monday morning and that sincerely sucks ass. AARP motoring plan is useless. They only deal with one towing company, Canton Towing, and for the last two days their flatbed truck has been unavailable. I called AAA instead, and if that dumb bitch sends a regular tow-truck out here, after I requested a flatbed, I'm going up to the AAA thing on Fulton Road and beating her ass.

I'm still sick, it's still raining and my head yuck is fucking with my sleep pattern. Fucked up sleep pattern=grumpy Lisa.

Again, unnamed person you may fuck off and die.

Flatbed truck just came and snatched up the GTI. He's getting an oil change too, for free, since I referred one of my brother Jeff's friends to Don. Don is the pimp mechanic for VW and Honda, by the way.

Guess I should go change my Mom's air filter.

That is all.