Sunday, April 11, 2004

Three words for you: Strawberry Kool Whip

This weekend was busy but fun. Friday I went to the Falls right after eating at Long John Silver's. I was going to Hilarities with Jamie, but wound up getting horrifically sick from the LJS. I was stuck in the Falls until 2-3AM when I was finally able to drive home. Saturday found Dr. Dork and I going to Sam's Club for dinner (don't laugh, their pizza is hella good), the junkyard and to play pool. We also went to the ghetto mall, Toys R Us and two K-Bee's toy stores. I was supposed to go to his house today for Easter dinner, but when he called and woke me up at noon I felt fevered and basically like shit. I think I was worn out from running around since Thursday and not getting enough sleep.

Check out my Yahoo photo album for the newly added What the Fuck folder.

I need to wash clothes.

That is all.