Monday, April 12, 2004

Well all of my clothes are washed, as are all of my towels and washcloths. I've taken to keeping at least a week's supply of both in my room as my Mom steals them and I'm left with nothing to shower with. Speaking of the biddy, she rearranged the living room last night. It looks much better this way, and I hope she leaves it like this for a while. I finally cleaned out my closet and boxed up all of my winter jammies and sweatpants. Now I just need to carry them, the the totes full of shoes, down to the basement. Wish I had a clothes chute, that way I could toss the shoes down the chute instead of carrying the damn things down 4 flights of stairs. Ick.

It helps to finalize a burned CD before trying to play it in your stereo. Dumbass.

Have to return yet another pair of shorts to Goody's as they're too short. I did find a nice pair of shorts at the Dillard's outlet yesterday and they were only $3.50! Woohoo! I also found a really cute shirt that has a turtle on the front. I'll post a photo of the shirt tomorrow; it really is too cute.

That is all.