Sunday, November 28, 2004

Ah, The 80's

Dude, seriously, the original Cops episodes are fucking brutal. You know, the ones where they are all filmed in Florida from the very beginning of the show. They're jacking people up and all that shit. The one bitch on there, her last name is Canada, she needs punched in her face. Mouthy broad. Anyway, I'm finding these episodes to be quite entertaining while I'm waiting on Morgan to get here with the car. I think I've found car insurance for $65 a month instead of the $90 Grange is going to charge me. I need the car to get to the insurance company tomorrow before 6PM, which is when I have to renew my Grange policy. I'm trying American Family and State Farm. Allstate wanted $1000 a half to insure just me; yeah, Allstate can fuck off.

Cops is on; back later.

That is all.