Saturday, November 20, 2004

Back In Business

OK, today (meaning Friday as I haven't been to bed yet, so it's still Friday to me) sucked extremely large donkey penis/balls. I awake to find my driver side front tire is fucking flat and I can't make it to work on time. So I'm thinking I'm going to get fired as today was only my 3rd day at work. I call the staffing place who got me the job, and leave a message (it's not even 7:30AM at this point). Then I fuck around until my Uncle Bob gets to the house at 9:30AM so I can figure out how to use my Mom's jack so I can get the fucking tire off the car. I'm outside jacking the car up in the rain and life is just sucking. Get the tire off and realize the fucking thing is slit open on the bottom; no repairing that bitch. My Mom and Uncle Bob go to get me a tire while I take a shower and go to a job interview (remember, I'm thinking I'm getting fired at this point). So I get back from the job interview (went OK) and find out I have a somewhat new tire for $18, that's good. Get ready to go to work at 2:30PM (didn't get fired) and I spill my fucking grape Kool-Aid all through the car, not once, but three fucking times. Get to work and trip walking in the door. Don't get out of work until a quarter after 5, and there's accidents and stupid fucks all over the road. It takes me 2.5 hours to get to Strongsville. I am in such a pissy mood...... The only good thing is I figured out why my blog wasn't publishing, and how to get into my blog directory with AceFTP. Yeah, that's the extent of my good dayness.

Got the car back Wednesday night. Finally. It now has a new distributor, timing chain/pulleys, gaskets (pretty blue ones, LOL), plugs and pickup coil. He only charged me for 3 hours of labor; had the car 2 weeks.

That is all.