Friday, November 26, 2004

Let The Annoyance Commence

This Is So Irritating!!

Thanks goes to Julie for posting how to make a marquee in a blog. Woohoo!

Anyway, Morgan and I are now the proud owners of an Iroc hood, driver side fender and dash badge. We are soon to be the proud owners of the passenger side fender as well, in addition to a factory Camaro CD player/stereo and the wheel rim center cap as well. The fender, center cap and CD player will cost a whopping $24 total. Rockass!

Morgan and I wound up going to my brother Jeff's house for Thanksgiving dinner last night. Quite tasty, it was, dammit. I guess my Mom's going there for leftovers today since she had to work yesterday. Christmas dinner will be here; won't that be fun?

Morgan gave me his cold/sinus infection/general ickiness. Thank you, dear.

Jenny and I should be going out tonight. She's going to pick me up since Morgan is working 12 hours today and tomorrow; I figured he needed the car a lot more this weekend than I do.

I believe that is all for the babbling. I leave you with some photos, and a couple video clips as well.

Camaro Revving Up (Video) Revving the Camaro, and showing that FBodies can be driven in the snow (RT18, in between Strongsville and Akron.) LOL Also, notice that sexy Z28/Iroc Z badge. Mmmmmmmm.

Morgan's Neighbor's 91RS This guy's Maro was gorgeous, then he apparently hit something or someone hit him. The hood we just got for $10 is the same color as this guy's car. We left a note on his windshield asking if he'll sell us the hood louvers from his car. LOL We are such assholes.

90 MPH (Video) Morgan decided to go 90MPH on the highway (RT77 South, right before the Massillon/RT224 Exit) yesterday afternoon. It's starting to snow here in Ohio, so that's probably the last time we'll see 90MPH in the Maro until March or April. Grrrrrrr.

New Fender New driver side fender...In the hatch. LOL

That is all.