Monday, November 15, 2004

Been Gone Long?

Yeah, so I've not been around much the last couple days. The car is still in the shop; it'll be three weeks tomorrow since the car died. Turns out it is the timing chain (some pulley teeth broke off and caused the chain to stretch out) and they need the car 2 weeks to replace the chain? What the fuck? I'm going out there in the morning to get the car so it best be finished. I start my new job Wednesday (secretary in a town about 20 minutes South of me; Monday-Friday 8-5) and I need the fucking car. Morgan needs the car too, so this is ridiculous.

My email was down forever; Yahoo/DSL is pissing me off. The Interweb has been messed up too.

I spent all weekend (Friday-this afternoon) with my Morgan monster and it was fun. I hope to do it again soon.

The crappy CSI (Miami) is on, so I'm gonna go watch the tube.

That is all.