Monday, November 08, 2004

-Blank-

Those assfucks didn't even have the decency to call after I specifically said please call me tonight before you leave, even if you've not figured anything out, just so I know what's doing. Thanks a lot assfucks.

Anyone know how to work on a 91 Camaro RS? All I ask is please fix my car as soon as you can, and please keep me updated on what's going on. I don't mean call me every hour, but one time a day is cool just so I know you're actually working on it. Oh, and if I call you on Thursday and say I'm bringing my car to you that night, let me know if you won't be able to touch it until Tuesday or Wednesday of the next week.

Morgan just called from work and said the guys at work have recommended some dude who was a Chevy master mechanic, who is now retired. Dude can get V6 Camaros to run in the 12's at quarter mile; that's our fucking guy!

That is all.