Monday, November 08, 2004

I.Give.Up.

By this point in my life it's become pretty obvious that NO ONE LISTENS TO A DAMN WORD I SAY. I called the repair place again, and talked with Brian. His "expert" opinion is the car just runs like shit. Well, thank you, Captain Obvious but I'm well aware of that fact. I told him before that the timing control plug thingie was the key to this whole mystery. When Morgan pulled it, the car ran; not rocket science by any means. Morgan plugged it back in, the car would stall then wind up not starting at all. So this guy has fucked around for 3 hours trying to figure it out, when all he had to do was have paid attention to what I told him in the first place. "Which fuse did your boyfriend pull?" Um, hello, I left a message on Saturday explaining that I was incorrect, and he didn't pull any fuses to get the car to run. PAY ATTENTION. It's not just with this, no one listens to me at all. I find myself repeating stuff time and again, simply because no one bothers to listen to what I have to say. I'll just shut up and stop talking as my continuing to speak is obviously doing no good.

That is all.