Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Hmmmm

OK, how I'm getting to work tomorrow is beyond me. My Mom and I went to the repair place today to see what the hell is going on. The mechanic said he planned on coming in this morning to do the final adjustments to the distributor, then calling me and having me pick up the car. I guess the car is back to not starting at all. They've replaced the pickup coil, distributor and timing chain/pulleys yet it won't start. We paid them today (Morgan and I borrowed $450 from my Mom, and yes we got a receipt) so the car is ready to be picked up as soon as they figure out what the fuck is going on with the damn thing. This isn't good. Not only does Morgan not have a car to get him to/from work and school, I don't have a car to get to/from work which is 20-25 minutes from my house. I want to kill someone. How I love the Camaro, and how I love Morgan for telling me to buy the car in the first place. In all fairness, I know it isn't his fault the Camaro hates me, but I need to blame someone as blaming the car just isn't good enough.

So yeah, that's about it.

That is all.