Friday, November 05, 2004

Enough All Ready

OK, I understand we live in America and people get excited about elections. The election is over. OVER. Stop with the political commentary. Same goes for blogs. If you used to have a cool not-so-political blog, but have since decided to talk politics non-stop, I want to snark at the sight of your blog. If your page views have dropped dramatically from before, THAT'S WHY. I don't talk politics for a reason; people get way too worked up about politics. I figured my simple Bush 04 banner was sufficient to show whom I supported. I plan on taking it down as soon as I remember to do so. If I want to hear about politics, I'll turn on MSNBC. I know, I don't pay for their blogs and such, but I do (or did before Blogger decided to not charge me anymore) pay for this one, so I'll bitch to my hearts content.

That is all.