Sunday, November 21, 2004

Don't Worry, It's Coming

The RS will soon be pimping a new Iroc hood, Iroc emblems and new ground effects. Yeah, all for less than $150. Who rocks out? We do, that's who...

Today was spent doing laundry, packaging the CD's for a blogger CD swap and going to K-Mart. The bastards didn't have my conditioner, so I had to get a different scent from the shampoo (I use the strawberry shampoo, had to get freesia conditioner). Fuckers. OK, so I have about 1 million different types of shampoo and conditioner, too bad. I'm currently hooked on Frederick Fekkai's Technician shampoo, Aveda's Sap Moss conditioner (it smells like dirt but works hella good) and the VO5 soy milk protein line (Strawberries and Cream). Not that anyone cares, but I thought I'd share anyway.

I'm off to finally get my Christmas cards ready to send out.

That is all.