Saturday, November 20, 2004

K, Then

Guess Morgan's having a wonderful time at work today as he hasn't called me. Usually he calls at least once during the workday, so he must be really busy for once. Also, he has the Maro so he's probably been making sex to it all day. LOL I wish he would have called me, though, so I could have found out if we were doing anything after he gets off work at 6PM. Jenny wanted to know if I would go out with her and one of her friends from school, but they're leaving at 7 so I needed to know what's doing by 6:30 or so. Oh well, I don't need to go out anyway, and besides I have no money to go out so I'd have felt like an asshole anyway.

I've done nothing today. Slept until 2:30 because I'm a lazy ass, then I burned a CD and fiddled with my blog. Nothing too important at all.

Morgan said he would take me to Starbucks last night and he never did. He needs smacked in his face for promising me Starbucks then not following through. Buttface.

Can you tell I'm bored?

That is all.