Saturday, November 20, 2004

Yay

Have I ever mentioned how much fun it is to sit at home on a Saturday night? That's because it isn't any fun at all. Jenny was going to come get me, then she changed her mind, Minerva Dave's in Montana, Turtle's in PA, Toledo Dave is working, Rog doesn't have a car and Morgan is doing something else tonight (which is why I don't have the car, and why I'm blogging instead of doing something fun.) I'm not doing this shit again, please and thank you. Now that I have a job that requires my ass to be up at 6:30AM 5 days a week, Friday and Saturday are the only days I can do stuff without having to get up early the next day. They are not going to be spent sitting at home with the goldfish. Fuck.That.

Ever notice how people will randomly capitalize words in sentences? Example:
You are an Idiot for not knowing how to Correctly write a sentence. No need for Idiot or Correctly to be capitalized, but people do it all the time. Or they'll throw apostrophes in where they don't belong. "Photos" doesn't require an apostrophe, nor does phones, events or anything else that isn't a contraction or plural possessive. People are fucking stupid.

It's Saturday night and I'm home blogging about English usage; that's what I get for being a fool, I guess.

That is all.