Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Anyone With The Name "Chip" Shouldn't Be Trusted

Goodness...Finally I talked to the guy actually working on the Camaro. Turns out Chip is a stupid fuck who has no idea what he's talking about. The car didn't get a new ignition module, it got some module in the distributor (I think). The mechanic guy was really nice, and told me exactly what he's done so far. Turns out, Chip told the mechanic that he could take his time on the car. Stupid fucker. One guy quit, another is out sick and poor little Chippy has the flu. I felt sorry for the mechanic because he was so nice, and totally didn't know what was going on with me. He just knew he had some irate chick yelling at him on the phone. But again, he was very polite to me and promised to have the car finished tomorrow since he now knows it isn't a "back-burner" job. He said something about the coil wire shorting out, and possibly having blown out the computer as well. I really didn't pay close enough attention to what he was saying, but I could tell this mechanic knows his shit. I feel bad for the mechanic, but not for that little fucker who's been a total ass to me. Cocksucker.

I think I'll finally put my videos away. I drug them out before Halloween and they've been laying in the middle of the floor. I just haven't had any energy lately; hopefully having my Morgan pillow tonight will help me sleep better. I'm so sappy...

That is all.