Monday, November 22, 2004

Please, Stop Chewing

So I should be brushing my teeth instead of blogging, too bad...

I have an interview at 7:30 tonight for a local theater company. I'd make more money for working less hours (9-4 as compared to 8-5), so I really hope I get the job!

Morgan seems to like my new body lotion. He was smelling my hand last night, then proceeded to try and gnaw my arm off. The Creme Brulee is nice, but I prefer the lemon scent (almost always do.) My Mom bought the Creme Brulee scent, though, since they were out of the lemon stuff. She uses the body wash as well, but I hate 99% of body washes as they leave me feeling slimy (ie: don't rinse off completely.) Just smelling this stuff makes me want to gnaw my own arm off. LOL I'll be in trouble if I get the lip balms for Christmas (hint, hint.)

OK, off to brush the teeth and change my shirt, for the 3rd time.

That is all.