Monday, November 29, 2004

Boogerific

Again, remind me to thank Morgan for sharing his cold with me. Such a sweet guy. I'm sneezing, boogery and my chest hurts. Grrrrrrrr.

I feel like an adult; I have my own car insurance policy! $85 a month ($500 a half) since I have a speeding ticket from April of 03, and the "collision" from September of this year. That assfuck adjuster listed it as a collision claim instead of putting it under the comprehensive umbrella. Had the "collision" not been on my claims record I could have went with American Family Insurance for $350 a half. Oh well, I have full coverage and that's all that matters.

The more I see the new Mustang the cooler it looks.

The more I drive the Camaro, the more I love that damned car.

I think I'll put up some Christmas decorations, then take a nap. Someone I know hogged the bed all night long, so I got zero sleep. Between Morgan and the goldfish, I had about 2 inches of bed.

That is all.