Sunday, July 27, 2003

Bleh! Giant Eagle hasn't had those wings for 3 freakin days!! Have more food!

I golfed yesterday and today (Friday and Saturday) and learned something very important. I suck at golf. OK, maybe whacking the hell out of balls a'la driving range style isn't technically golf, but I still suck at it. I'm only good when tee-ing off on a baseball field with a number 3 wood into a strong wind. Don't ask.

On the way home tonight, about 5-7 miles from my house, I got behind a drunk person. How do I know they were drunk? OK, it was 2:35AM and they had just pulled out of a bar parking lot. Plus they were going 20MPH in a 40MPH zone which is usually more like a 50-55 zone (most of us who drive through that zone a lot just ignore the speed limit). I went to pass them (doing 40-tops) and they swerved to the left. Crackheads. People like that are on the roads, yet the cops are too busy giving out $86 tickets for not having a rear license plate light to arrest asses like that. Go figure.

Um yeah, the LeBaron has started acting up again. If the temp is over 70 degrees outside, and I go over 50MPH, the car overheats. So if you see me sputtering down the highway going 50MPH, cut me some slack as my car is a piece of shit. I still haven't taken my ass to the title bureau for my GTI. I really, really need to have that done this coming week. I get off work at 5:30, so I should be able to make it to the Massillon AAA office by 6:30. I hope.

I went a little nutty at Gabe's on Friday night and purchased 8 more pairs of Sanuk sandals, bringing my total to 11 pairs. I could not pass up brand new/tags still attached Sanuk sandals for $1.10!!!!!! Yes, $1.10. One pair was actually .70!!!! Deals like that just beg to be taken advantage of. And the coolest part was most of the sandals were size 5 and 6; must have been my lucky day! Other than that, Gabe's sucked. I did buy a pair of comfy soccer shorts for $3 and the cutest t-shirt for $4. It's white with a British flag on the front, and over the flag it says something like "I find you revolting". Very cute, and will rock out very much with my British flag Docs. Yessssssss.

OK, I'm falling asleep so it's off to bed for me.

Nighty!!!!