Monday, July 21, 2003

I went for my drug test today, no big deal. It quickly became a big deal when the bitch cut off a huge hunk of my hair. I was under the impression that they had to pull 5-6 strands, with the root included. Oh no, silly me. The bitch cut a gob of my hair off, right at the top of my head. Now I have a bald spot. You think I'm kidding? I'll upload the photo as soon as I get new batteries for my digi cam. As soon as I saw her with a fistfull of my hair I started bawling right there in the office. She DID NOT tell me she was cutting my hair until after she fucking cut it. Had I known, I would have refused the "procedure". No job is worth that shit. I know, it's just fucking hair. But not to me. My hair is my pride, and she fucked it up. I come to find out I wasn't even supposed to have the "hair test"; I was supposed to have the "pee test". The only thing I can do is go back in there and bitch. It won't do anything productive, but it will make me feel better. I totally cannot wear my hair down at all. This is such fucking bullshit. It took me forever to get my hair that long, and now it's all fucked up.

I did get a Care Bears comforter today, and another pair of Sanuk sandals, but that's so trivial now that my hair is gone.