Sunday, July 06, 2003

OK, just to make me feel bad, the last song on Headbanger's Ball was a cool Anthrax song. I still think the new Ball sucked though. I'm used to the Ball when it played good music; you know 80's hair metal and real metal. I'm a dork...

Went for a drive in the Baron and of course it started getting waaaaaay too hot. I mailed the thingie for the BBB complaint against George; maybe I'll get my GTI this week. Yeah right, and I'm going to find a job that pays me $600/week for doing next to nothing. Oh wait, I had that job and it was called Pro Car. Grrrrrrrrr. I miss the guys I worked with in Steubenville, and I have no reason to go see them other than to show them my GTI and to give Dave his CD's. Fucking George!!!

Dave Mustaine is a whiny bitch, right up there with Lars Ulrich.

I finally got around to editing and posting the Reiter Moo Cow picture. I rock!!

Alright, I think I'm going to watch my Queensryche vid, or maybe there's something good on Starz or HBO. I doubt it though.

Later.