Thursday, July 24, 2003

Woohoo, I will see Type O one week from today in Cleveland!! I can't wait. Then the Cincy show on August 8th. Yay me!!

I went to George's today, and he's pulling some shit regarding the gas in the oil situation. He's claiming he had nothing to do with it, but my injectors may need adjusted. So I can see it now; I'm going to take my car over on the 30th and he's going to try and charge me another arm to adjust the injectors. I'm going to have a little conversation with him today (Thursday) and find out what he plans on doing, and how much he plans on charging me. If he plans on charging me anything, I'm telling him to shove it. I can take it to Kempthorn VW, have the oil changed for $20 and be done with it. Besides, they are VW techs so I trust them a lot more!!

I still can't wear my hair down, and it'll probably be 6 months before I can. Fucking shit!

All right, I'm off.