Saturday, July 12, 2003

Woohoo! George's bookkeeper called me this afternoon about my letter to the BBB. George received the letter on Friday and got all pissed off when he read it. After he read it, his assistant, the bookkeeper and the bookkeeper's daughter all read it and explained it to him. They all told him he was at fault and that he needed to give my car back now. Woohoo! I pick him up Monday morning. Woohoo again!!

I wound up getting really pissed at my Mom ealier this afternoon, and I let her have it. I told her I couldn't stand living with her, and that she never shuts up. Totally true, both things, but I guess I could have went about it a little better. Oh well it's done and over with. If I can't go back to school in August, I'm moving out.

Finally my room is cleaned up again after the Docs explosion.

OK, I'm just so excited to be getting my car back!! Woohoo!