Saturday, July 19, 2003

Fucking morons. I've had 6 guys IM me within the last hour "wanting to chat". Now my profile says not to bother me, yet they still do. And people wonder why the Internet gets a bad rep.

On the GTI front...There is gas in the oil because George got fuel in the oil when he was fucking with my fuel system. The guy at Clarke VW, and the guy at Kempthorn VW, told me that when they do fuel system work, especially what my car needed, they always change the oil. They both told me to call George and tell him I wanted a free oil change since he got gas in the oil. I did call George and he told me to bring it in next week. He also claimed the emergency brake doesn't work due to the rear calipers. Full of shit he is!! I've learned my lesson and will no longer take my GTI to anyone other than the VW dealer. Yes, I'll pay a lot more, but at least it'll be fixed right and in a good amount of time.

Going to the Wink's and Brunswick car shows tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon/evening. Rock out.

Nighty.