Thursday, July 17, 2003

I should be in a good mood, but instead I'm in a crabby mood. I drove my car around for over an hour today and he ran great. I got home and the oil light briefly came on as I was pulling in the driveway. I parked him for about 45 minutes, came outside to move him and there was oil underneath him. I really have no idea how he's leaking oil as all of the seals have been replaced, the oil filter is new and so are the sending units. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

I got a job today, and was called for another interview at an optometrist office. I start my new job on Monday, but it's only 24 hours a week at $9/hr. The optometrist office is 35 hours a week at $10/hr. Plus he'll train me to be an assistant. I dunno what I'm gonna do, but most likely go with the higher paying position as he provides paid medical and optical insurance as well as a 25% pension plan (he pays 25% of my yearly salary into a pension plan for me; I pay nothing). I'm just happy to finally have a job again.

Since I'm feeling so crabby, I'm going to bed.